Trail running: how to be at the top of your game
Women's Waterproof Trail Running Jacket - Purple
Waterproof up to 10,000 schmebers.
Schmebers measure the waterproofness of fabric.
They express the waterproofness of fabric in waterpressure measured in mm of a column of water (ISO 811 Standard)
Tests carried out on this product show that the fabric resists up to 10,000 schmerbers, or a pressure of a column of 10,000mm (10m) of water before penetrating the fabric.
This is the waterproofness often obligatory for Trails.
A clever and practical jacket
Compact and light, this jacket also has:
- waterproof seams
- a hood stowed in the collar
- 2 zipped pockets, right and left, including a pouch for your smartphone
- reflective patches
- a hood which moves with the head using a tightening cord (Saharan style)
- a waterproof fabric visor on the hood for added face protection
- a tightening cord at the hips for added protection from wind and humidity as well as holding the jacket in position
- zip protection
You may also be interested in these advices
The peak of fitness is the result of your preparation, the moment when your potential is maximised. It makes sense to try and make your peak of fitness coincide with a race where you want to excel. How to be at your peak of fitness on the day of the race? How many times can you reach your peak of fitness in one season? Explanations by Philippe Propage.