Living with the rain? It is possible, follow the guide!
Men's Waterproof Jacket Trail Running - Blue/Black
Waterproof up to 10,000 schmebers.
Schmebers measure the waterproofness of fabric.
They express the waterproofness of fabric in waterpressure measured in mm of a column of water (ISO 811 Standard)
Tests carried out on this product show that the fabric resists up to 10,000 schmerbers, or a pressure of a column of 10,000mm (10m) of water before penetrating the fabric.
This is the waterproofness often obligatory for Trails.
A clever and practical jacket
Compact and light, this jacket also has:
- waterproof seams
- a hood stowed in the collar
- 2 zipped pockets, right and left, including a pouch for your smartphone
- reflective patches
- a hood which moves with the head using a tightening cord (Saharan style)
- a waterproof fabric visor on the hood for added face protection
- a tightening cord at the hips for added protection from wind and humidity as well as holding the jacket in position
- zip protection
Discover the range
ColinManager oxfordMan20-29 years old20 April 2016Use since 2 to 8 weeksI recommendThat review has been deposited on this product versionpurchase confirmedVery efficient jacketKeep you at the right temperature
The jacket is a real product. I use it everytime I go for a run! Really good value
You may also be interested in these advices
Comment s’entraîner pour un trail lorsqu’on en habite en ville ?
Trail: an adventure to fully prepare for!
Forget timed races on tarmac roads