Men's Trail Running Baggy Shorts - Black/Grey
Running for 1 h or 2 h without a bag or waistband
- - 1 double front pocket: composed of an elastic "over-section" (for a 250ml water bottle) and a zipped pocket for a smartphone
- - 1 zipped pocket at the rear for a 250ml water bottle, also contains an elastic compartment for storing a smartphone that prevents it from moving about
- - 2 rear side pockets made of mesh for 2 x 3 nutrition gels
- - 1 draw cord and a comfortable high waistband
- - warm zone mesh fabric between the thighs for added ventilation
- - front/rear reflective elements
- - thin and lightweight built-in brief
SeverineWoman30-39 years old23 October 2016Use since 2 to 8 weeksI recommendThat review has been deposited on this product versionpurchase confirmedVery comfortable and nice materialComfortable None
Bought this short for my husband. I loved the material. He is a big size so I wasn't sure if that would be tight or not. Perfect. Not tight at all. Very comfortable. He loves it!
CliveMan40-49 years old07 October 2016Use since 2 to 8 weeksI recommendThat review has been deposited on this product versionpurchase confirmedPOCKETS!Lots of pockets to put keys/mobile & perhaps goodi Perhaps have fewer pockets, specially small one.
HaroonMan20-29 years old15 August 2016Use since 2 to 8 weeksI recommendThat review has been deposited on this product versionpurchase confirmedReally a worthy product!
Material is good, very comfortable, good access to pocket!
A must have product !
You may also be interested in these advices
- AdviceWhat is the age limit for running? Here's our answer...
- AdviceIn order to prevent injury more effectively
- AdviceWhat strategy should you adopt to achieve the best possible result during your race?
Trail running: how to be at the top of your game