- - Moisten the electrodes (strip inside the product, pectoral part)
- - Put on your T-shirt / crop top
- - Clip the transmitter onto the 2 poppers 4.5 cm apart (universal grip system)
- - Fit the transmitter to a heart rate monitor (Ant+ technology) or a smartphone with an application* (BLE - Bluetooth Low Energy - technology)
You are ready to start running!
* Some applications, such as "Decathlon Coach", are free
RonnieMan40-49 years old10 October 2016Use since 7 to 12 monthsI recommendThat review has been deposited on this product versionpurchase confirmedGreat idea if you have a good bodyIt works! I look a numpty in it!
Great comfortable top, the HRM strap worked with my Adidas HRM great.
Only snag is, if like me you have a spare tyre, you look a right wally!!!!
Ok so ive upped my 3 stars to a 4 as its a decent product if you are ripped.
JamieMan40-49 years old19 September 2016Use since 2 to 8 weeksI recommendThat review has been deposited on this product versionpurchase confirmedGreat product. Much better than using a hrm belt!Nice colour, works well with my zephyr hrm Very clingy tight fitting. Need much bigger size.
Very tight fitting so aim to go up at least 2 sizes. Great product though.
RobertMan30-39 years old11 August 2016Use since 2 to 8 weeksI recommendThat review has been deposited on this product versionpurchase confirmedMakes heart rate training comfortable .Comfortable, well priced, hard wearing.
I've had a HRM for years but the chest strap was never comfortable, so I never actually used the Heart rate features. When I saw this top that all that changed its an extreally good quality top that wicks well and feels like a second skin. But the Heart rate attachment makes it amazing and for the price I'd be happy with the shirt even if it didn't have the HRM attachment.