Women's trail running tights black/pink
Pockets and ventilation
These running tights have
- - 1 mesh (net fabric) pocket on the thigh
- - small, back zip pocket for small personal effects
- - mesh (net) fabric behind the knees for ventilation
- - zip at the bottom of the legs: easy to slip on and off and provides ventilation
Discover the range
good fit, fit high on waist, warm, comfortable -
Excellent for running on cold winter days; very comfortable & don't fall down at all; wash & dry well
Good value for money. Quite thin so I hope it will last
Good fit, useful little pockets, Good value for money.
Comfort, Heat retention even when wet. Genuinely none.
As a cyclist who cycled 12500km last year in typical Irish weather conditions I can highly recommend these cycling tights. Very comfortable even on 150km Gran Fondo cycles.
You may also be interested in these advices
- AdviceThe consequences of smoking for a runner
- AdviceIn order to prevent injury more effectively
Here is the ninth core strength exercise from the Kalenji coach
Tout savoir sur le week-end choc