Men's Trail Running Baggy Shorts - Black/Grey
Running for 1 h or 2 h without a bag or waistband
- - 1 double front pocket: composed of an elastic "over-section" (for a 250ml water bottle) and a zipped pocket for a smartphone
- - 1 zipped pocket at the rear for a 250ml water bottle, also contains an elastic compartment for storing a smartphone that prevents it from moving about
- - 2 rear side pockets made of mesh for 2 x 3 nutrition gels
- - 1 draw cord and a comfortable high waistband
- - warm zone mesh fabric between the thighs for added ventilation
- - front/rear reflective elements
- - thin and lightweight built-in brief
HaroonMan20-29 years old15 August 2016Use since 2 to 8 weeksI recommendThat review has been deposited on this product versionpurchase confirmedReally a worthy product!
Material is good, very comfortable, good access to pocket!
A must have product !
Sunil30-39 years old07 August 2016I recommendThat review has been deposited on this product versionpurchase confirmedRunning shorts
Excellent material and fitting.
RaeMan30-39 years old09 July 2016Use since 2 to 8 weeksI recommendThat review has been deposited on this product versionGreat ShortsGreat front pocket , and 2 food pockets at rear none
I brought these as i was after some twin skin trail shorts, and i wasn't disappointed, these have a great fit the compression short underneath hugs fantastic, the pocket system is great a nice pouch at the front to carry a soft flask or phone in, with a small zipped pocket for money or keys, a zipped pocket at the rear was also useful i was able to also put a small soft flask in there to and the to pouches where great for the 2 energy gels i was taking. A great short for when you don't want to carry a bag but want to take water. a Fantastic product with a great price
You may also be interested in these advices
- AdviceWhat is the age limit for running? Here's our answer...
- AdviceIn order to prevent injury more effectively
- AdviceWhat strategy should you adopt to achieve the best possible result during your race?
Trail running: how to be at the top of your game