Men's trail running baggy shorts black
Running for 1 h or 2 h without a bag or waistband
- - 1 double front pocket: composed of an elastic "over-section" (for a 250ml water bottle) and a zipped pocket for a smartphone
- - 1 zipped pocket at the rear for a 250ml water bottle, also contains an elastic compartment for storing a smartphone that prevents it from moving about
- - 2 rear side pockets made of mesh for 2 x 3 nutrition gels
- - 1 draw cord and a comfortable high waistband
- - warm zone mesh fabric between the thighs for added ventilation
- - front/rear reflective elements
- - thin and lightweight built-in brief
Great front pocket , and 2 food pockets at rear none
I brought these as i was after some twin skin trail shorts, and i wasn't disappointed, these have a great fit the compression short underneath hugs fantastic, the pocket system is great a nice pouch at the front to carry a soft flask or phone in, with a small zipped pocket for money or keys, a zipped pocket at the rear was also useful i was able to also put a small soft flask in there to and the to pouches where great for the 2 energy gels i was taking. A great short for when you don't want to carry a bag but want to take water. a Fantastic product with a great price
Plenty of pockets. -
was looking for a running shorts with side for quick access like keys and cards.
And back pocket to hold my phone. This was close enough to what i found and at a great price.
Good fit; not too baggy; many pockets Smallest pair of pockets tricky to get.into.
These shorts are comfortable, look okay, have many places to store tissues, keys, phone, etc, and not expensive.Thus excellent for trail running.
You may also be interested in these advices
- AdviceWhat is the age limit for running? Here's our answer...
- AdviceIn order to prevent injury more effectively
- AdviceWhat strategy should you adopt to achieve the best possible result during your race?
Trail running: how to be at the top of your game