Kiprun men's HRM running T-shirt - black
- - Moisten the electrodes (strip inside the product, pectoral part)
- - Put on your T-shirt / crop top
- - Clip the transmitter onto the 2 poppers 4.5 cm apart (universal grip system)
- - Fit the transmitter to a heart rate monitor (Ant+ technology) or a smartphone with an application* (BLE - Bluetooth Low Energy - technology)
You are ready to start running!
* Some applications, such as "Decathlon Coach", are free
Discover the range
good fit, built in HRM band and connector points none
The shirt has a comfortable feel to it, and the fit of the garment ensures that there is no chaffing or movement during exercise. Sweat 'wicking' is effective and you don't feel at all wet despite running for over 2 hours.
Nice fit, measures HR without dropping out -
Having used normal HRM bands, which become uncomfortable after a while, this T-shirt is a godsend don't notice the monitor part when wearing it.
Plus side it fits Polar, Garmin and Wahoo clip on sensors
GREAT FIT - GOOD CONNECTION A LITTLE EXPENSIVE
An excellent alternative the traditional chest band - connects great and fits well.