- - Moisten the electrodes (strip inside the product, pectoral part)
- - Put on your T-shirt / crop top
- - Clip the transmitter onto the 2 poppers 4.5 cm apart (universal grip system)
- - Fit the transmitter to a heart rate monitor (Ant+ technology) or a smartphone with an application* (BLE - Bluetooth Low Energy - technology)
You are ready to start running!
* Some applications, such as "Decathlon Coach", are free
Discover the range
JamieMan40-49 years old19 September 2016Use since 2 to 8 weeksI recommendThat review has been deposited on this product versionpurchase confirmedGreat product. Much better than using a hrm belt!Nice colour, works well with my zephyr hrm Very clingy tight fitting. Need much bigger size.
Very tight fitting so aim to go up at least 2 sizes. Great product though.
RobertMan30-39 years old11 August 2016Use since 2 to 8 weeksI recommendThat review has been deposited on this product versionpurchase confirmedMakes heart rate training comfortable .Comfortable, well priced, hard wearing.
I've had a HRM for years but the chest strap was never comfortable, so I never actually used the Heart rate features. When I saw this top that all that changed its an extreally good quality top that wicks well and feels like a second skin. But the Heart rate attachment makes it amazing and for the price I'd be happy with the shirt even if it didn't have the HRM attachment.
wayneMan50-59 years old25 May 2016Use since 2 to 8 weeksI recommendThat review has been deposited on this product versionpurchase confirmedGreat piece of kitgood fit, built in HRM band and connector points none
The shirt has a comfortable feel to it, and the fit of the garment ensures that there is no chaffing or movement during exercise. Sweat 'wicking' is effective and you don't feel at all wet despite running for over 2 hours.