Heart Smart Running
- Moisten the electrodes (strip inside the product, pectoral part)
- Put on your T-shirt / crop top
- Clip the transmitter onto the 2 poppers 4.5 cm apart (universal grip system)
- Fit the transmitter to a heart rate monitor (Ant+ technology) or a smartphone with an application* (BLE - Bluetooth Low Energy - technology)
You are ready to start running!
* Some applications, such as "Decathlon Coach", are free
JaiMan40-49 years old12 September 2016Use since 2 to 8 weeksI recommendThat review has been deposited on this product versionpurchase confirmedDoes what it should do with no issues.ANT+ and Bluetooth smart. Not waterproof
This product is by far the cheaper option than all the other big brand names.
What I like is that it is ANT+ and Bluetooth smart. I can actually connect it to my Suunto ambit3 at the same time as connecting to my Garmin edge 800.
The only downside is that it's not swim proof as it is not waterproof. (It is however splashproof as I have accidentally worn it in the shower and it survived.)
FinlayMan50-59 years old17 January 2016Use since 1 week or lessI recommendThat review has been deposited on this product versionAbsolute BarginPrice Non
Looking around for a few days for a decent well priced Ant + heart rate monitor to pair to my Garmin Edge 810 cycling computer, this fitted the bill perfectly and the price was outstanding compaired to similar products offered by other manufacturers. Quick to pair up to my 810 and works flawlessly. I can highly recommend this product.